Sunday, January 13, 2013

Changes

Some changes have happened and there are more on their way. I have a hard time with change, especially the kind that I didn't knowingly choose...you know the kind that I just have to accept weather I like it or not.
I am irritated with just about everything these days, people talking, stupid useless shit they say, I mean just shut up already!
I am sick of peoples falsehoods, telling me that they'll call when I know they won't, it's like a lie to yourself and those around you to make yourself feel good about leaving you behind.
I need to regroup and focus on me, my family and me.
The weight of a secret that cannot be shared is a burden I didn't wish for.
The light and fluffy start I was going for on this post is long gone and lately it always seems to come back to the same thing...How do I get this out of my head?!?

No comments: